As a mother of four terrific kids, and life-long resident of the twin cities, I am very familiar with the local neighborhoods, communities, and schools. Over the years, I have not only bought and sold several properties for personal use, but also developed a passion and skill for staging homes.
I understand the importance of having a competent, hard-working Realtor® throughout the buying and selling process. Dedication to customer service, coupled with my experience in the local real estate market, enables me to serve as a reliable, straightforward advocate. Whether you are buying or selling for the first time, or have been through the process before, you can count on me to be your guide, keep you well-informed, and work hard to get you the best possible result.
I look forward to working with you!
In the News
Licenses and Memberships
- Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson License
- National Association of Realtors
- Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Rotary Club of Chanhassen